20090416

WEEKEND PROJECT


NATURE ON A STRING


I always like having cool necklaces.  I used to wear like three at a time, but now I find that just one really rad piece will do the trick.  I also like the idea of keeping something special next to you as a totem.  I will carry rocks or sea glass in my pocket, or keep little trinkets in my bag.  Here is the most perfect idea to combine both quarks...

1.  Get some of these...from a trip or a store or as a gift...

special pieces of nature:


2.  And some of this...either new or used...

leather or chain:

Wrap them up together and you have a sweet little necklace that you can rock all over town!   (pun intended)



I get compliments on mine all the time.  Make one and you will be amazed at how hard people think it is to have something this F* cool.