20090414

LOOKIE-LIEU


SHOW US YOUR TITS


I have always wanted this shirt - ever since I saw a vintage one in a NYC store like seven years ago.  At the time it was a little out of my budget. (I think it was over $300!)  Lucky for me it seems to be reissued by Ms. Westwood.  I liked the look of it really broken in, but for hundreds less, I think I can distress it myself.


Along a similar line, this Premium Label shirt has also been around a while and can still be found floating around online to buy.  It isn't as classic, but has Kate Moss on it.  She makes everything better.  

Now, if you are wondering what one might pair an itty bitty titty shirt with, I suggest the Dior Homme gold and jeweled pants below. Though, I would use any excuse to get those pants out on the street.  

YES.  PLEASE.

they remind me of this...