20090817

AU NATURALE


INTO THE ATO-MOSPHERE



Fall is just around the corner! Yikes. This summer has flown by so fast that now I keep finding myself making mini "bucket lists" of things I want to do before it is completely over. Some of the ideas are pretty un-doable (another road trip...), but some are quite check-off-able. One think I really wanted to do was see a killer summer concert. Lucky for me my buddies in the Donnas went on tour with Blondie and Pat Benatar, and as they rolled through the Midwest, I was able to catch an amazing show! Thanks girls!

Aside from the tix, I was also treated to a delightful video of the Ds getting their scramble on! I went from feeling accomplished, to feeling overwhelmed quicker than you could say "Heartbreaker." My list just got longer! I have got to get on some good rides before the summer ends! I can't just drop everything to become a "ride warrior," so I will have to combine it with the ever present task of finding amazing clothes...

The fashion calendar just seems to be getting more and more confusing. I've already posted a bunch of stuff for S/S 2010, but fall hasn't even sprung yet. Going back and looking forward, I've paired up a few of my favorite rides of all time with some looks from one of my favorite A/W 09 shows. ATO displayed an amazing crop of bomber inspired looks that get my Adrenalin going. In case I don't make it on every ride to get my pulse racing, I can jump-start it in these fine aeronautical silhouettes.

GOLIATH @ SIX FLAGS MAGIC MT.

FIREHAWK @ KINGS ISLAND

DIAMONDBACK @ KINGS ISLAND

SOARIN' OVER CA @ DISNEYLAND