20090330

TECH SUPPORT


GOD OF WAR III




I am not much of a gamer, but I do have a few games that I am OBSESSED with.  One of them just so happens to have a new chapter who's gameplay was recently leaked onto YouTube, and it got me so pumped to spend hours indoors.  I don't know if it the sexy lead character, the sexy settings, the sexy ass kicking, the sexy Greek myths that remind me of when I was a kind and would rush up to the elementary school library on Library Day to beat all of the other kids to the big gory picture book on Greek Myths (like there would have been competition for it - HA!), or the fact that I am simply sexy-amazing at the game. Whatever the reason, all I know is that this game turns me into a dude halfway out the door to stand in line at Best Buy in a Star Trek costume counting down the days till they will let us girlfriend-less nerds in to pee ourselves as we hold it in our sweaty hands. 

I am Kratos.

link to video of gameplay HERE.