20090318

CURRENT OBSESSION


MAN LEGGINGS

I think I could rock these all spring. When I was a kid in middle school, all I ever wanted to wear was sweat pants. I cried when my mom asked me to put on jeans, and practically died when she ask me to try corduroy. I have since learned to incorporate both into my life however, there is still a major soft spot for the comfy, stretch pant. In LA I would host Legging Parties where we would just lounge around in our favorites (usually AA's 50/25/25) but, man alive, do I wish I had these sweet babies from Burton to turn out!

Under shorts or by themselves. I'd wake up in them, go to bed in them, and make people jealous all over town in between.
* I just wish I had a pet deer to follow me around in these...
* don't even get me started about how rad these are...


* harder to pull off, kind of Balenciaga-ish, but robot legs would be sweeeeeet...