20100417

AU NATURALE


FALLING FOR SPRING


Spring, God love you. I am so pleased that the winter is finally over and that flowers are out, and trees are growing leaves, and everything is turning from grey to green...I love the energy of weddings and graduation and new beginnings...summer travel is just around the corner, results from working off that holiday weight are visible...so what could be the problem?? POLLEN! Who knew that I have such terrible allergies that I have been stuck in a make-shift sick bay in the guest bedroom. Eek. Blech. Bah.

Not all is lost. In my medicated coma-esque state I have found a really cool trend for Fall. While lamenting the problems of spring and wishing for rain and colder weather to knock the pollen out of the air, I perused the looks of F/w 1o/11 and am LOVING the get tough patchwork, and touch of leather accents that are cropping up on the runways.

I have paired my favorite get tough in your wardrobe looks with some of my favorite get tough against pollen drugs...

Jean Paul Gaultier F 2010

Les Hommes A/W 2010

Louis Vuitton A/W 2010

Louis Vuitton A/W 2010

Zegna Fall 2010


Zegna Fall 2010

Ahhhh! relief...