20100104

AU NATURALE


CHAI-TOWN


A friend of mine just informed me that January is even colder than December. The horror! I was so good keeping myself warm and fuzzy over the holidays, that I (sugar)plumb forgot that the new year does not mark a new season. Well, ready or not, I'm gonna move on...

I'm currently ready to slide into some Spring '10 by Mr. Richard Chai. GQ calls the look "deceptively simple looking, but built with inventive structuring and stitching." I can't disagree. And, what better place to wear these structural wonders than on the perfect balcony?!

Goodbye Romeo's skinny jeans, hello modern romance. I'm thinking more of a Juliet meets Pip, and they live in Miss Havisham's house playing out an Evita scenario...

All these balconies are from Philadelphia so maybe your could toss in a little bit of Rocky Balboa attitude, mixed with some founding fathers' snobbery? How's that lookin'...?







...Perfect.