20090322

LOOKIE-LIEU


DANDY LIONS


Growing up I had this picture in my home.  It isn't quite a picture because it is sewn on to some kind of potato sack, but at the same time, it is quite a picture.  I love it to pieces and have always wanted to feel and look just like the jaunty fellow in it.  Now, it seems that I may have my opportunity... 

Photos by Matthew Brindle (who is fantastic) for BUCK magazine (which is amazing) 

Self portraits by a little style genius named N found at lookbook.nu

So, with all this inspiring spring in the air...and in my step, I now have a new little costume to go out and spread the cheer in.  I don't think I could pull it off everyday, but every once in a while that special BBQ invite comes down the pipe...and when it doe watch out - I just may give the weenies a run for the hottest thing there.