20090319

KITCHEN


A hobby of mine is cooking.  It is not a frequent hobby, but I enjoy it from time to time and have developed a fun way tackle what can often times be a laborious chore:  I try to make up 4-ingredient dishes.  I'm not sure if it is because I like the challenge of finding the right 4 elements or because I am lazy.  Either way...

Here is a simple recipe for a delicious little meal/salad.  I have made it a few times for and with a few people and it has never disappointed.  For those of you with Top Chef taste but Hell's Kitchen skills, TRY THIS AT HOME!


VEGAN/RAW ENDIVE SALAD



What You Will Need

*Chopped Black Walnuts  
 *Belgian Endives         
*Goddess Dressing       
*Pitted Dates           



  Toast the walnuts.
Chop the dates. 
Chop the Endive.
(secret:  burn the walnuts a little - trust me)

            


Mix the toasted walnuts and chopped dates so the dates aren't too sticky, and arrange the endive in a large bowl.














Toss the walnuts/dates, endive, and dressing together when you are ready to eat it up!


ENJOY


If you have an easy recipe to share, shoot it my way!